Product accreditation for lighting suppliers
What is product accreditation?
To attract rebates under the state energy efficiency schemes, a lighting product must be approved for use by the relevant regulating body.
The schemes have specific requirements for the types of lighting that can be used.
In general, the following characteristics must be addressed before lighting equipment can be approved for use:
- electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and electrical safety
- total power consumption of the lamp or luminaire (lamp circuit power)
- minimum asset lifetime and performance requirements.
How we can help
If you want to register some or all of your products under the state schemes, we can help you save time when preparing submissions, by:
- drafting accurate manufacturers declarations and model reconciliations
- getting the rest of the paperwork in order
- managing the process until your registration is successful.
We offer competitive rates, especially when applying for the New South Wales and Victorian schemes together or when using Ecovantage for certificate generation afterwards.
Call us to find out more.
Call 1300 721 335 or