Commercial Lighting Case Study - Warehouse & Office
Woodrow Kilns Reduced Lighting Energy By 75%
$15,000 / year
Carbon Emissions Saved
48 tonnes C02 / year
Woodrow Kilns is Australia's leading manufacturer of quality kilns. After purchasing a new property in Picton to expand their production, they engaged Ecovantage in order to reduce electricity costs and create a safer working environment for their employees.
In the warehouse Ecovantage replaced the existing 56 x 400W Metal Halide highbays with a combination of more efficient 130W & 85W LED fittings.
In addition to the warehouse, a full fit out of the office space was undertaken, consisting of a one-for-one replacement of all recessed T8 fittings, which, taking into account the magnetic ballasts, used 88 watts per fitting.
These fittings were replaced with a 24W LED equivalent, achieving significant energy savings and better lighting for improved working conditions.
Key Benefits of the Lighting Upgrade
- A total of 90+ fittings replaced, resulting in a 75% reduction in lighting costs, and 48 tonnes of C02 saved per year.
- An estimated $15,000 saving in electricity costs and maintenance over the course of one year, lifetime estimated savings of $238,000.
- No more changing globes and tubes on a regular basis.
- Peace of mind from the 5 year product warranties.
- Total payback period of just 4 months.
Want to know more?
Find out how much you could save with a FREE lighting assessment
Call 1300 721 335 or