With over 15 years of delivering energy-efficiency upgrades for Australian businesses, we take the stress out of your upgrade from site assessment and quoting, through to implementation and certificate generation.
Speak with our specialists in VIC, SA, NSW and QLD to get started today.
Schools, universities and other education organisations play a crucial role in raising awareness and promoting sustainable practices among not only amongst students and staff, but the broader community in which they operate and influence.
Social responsibility is one aspect of smart energy – it is also financially responsible. Using less energy while generating your own clean energy leads to significant savings in overheads, simultaneously mitigating the impact of climate change and reducing running costs.
Our role is to provide a full suite of tailored solutions and to help facilitate your sustainability transformation – we are not just energy consultants.
You’ll work directly with a specialist team that understands the challenges and future needs for education businesses.
Since 2007, Ecovantage has worked with Australian primary schools, secondary schools, private schools, universities and TAFEs, delivering a range of services designed to meet specific environmental, budget, and environmental, social and governance (ESG) needs.
Talk to us about rooftop solar for schools, water and energy conservation in sporting facilities, and energy management solutions for educational sites.
Education Organisation Upgrades.
Following a site assessment, our Specialists will make recommendations from a range of technologies:
- Rooftop solar + battery systems to create and use your own clean energy
- Heat pump hot water units that are up to 70% more energy-efficient that electric units
- LED lighting and smart lighting solutions for efficiency, safety and comfort
- Electric vehicle chargers for staff and guests
- Energy certificate creation and trading for energy efficiency projects and large scale solar systems
In addition to our energy products, our sustainable services include:
- Understanding your renewable energy and sustainability objectives
- Full business and onsite assessment of utility assets, source and infrastructure
- Current energy consumption analysis
- Renewable energy feasibility and ROI recommendation
- Carbon emission and potential offset management
- Review of current sustainability practices including supply chain, water and waste management
- Climate Active certification processing
- Sourcing available grants or incentives
Understanding Your Greenhouse Emissions.
Epping Secondary saves $39,000 p.a.
Recognising the benefits of an LED lighting upgrade across the school, Epping Secondary replaced 2,501 lights with 1,345 energy-efficient replacements.
With a 60% energy saving and over $38,000 in rebates, the project expects a payback period of only 3.3 years and an incredible $39,000 running cost savings per annum.
University of Sunshine Coast.
Following their ambitious goal of carbon neutrality by 2025, the University of Sunshine Cost installed a massive 2,360kW rooftop solar system. Ecovantage was proud to assist and monitor the creation of large-scale generation certificates (LGCs) to support such a forward-thinking organisation.