The comparison savings estimate is based on a 50W halogen vs a 5W LED for 5 hrs/day at 30c per kWh.
- Accredited (NSW ESS) – Get the full benefit of government incentives for energy efficiency.
- Quality – Lighting products have a 3-year warranty (others have only 2 years).
- Compatibility – We replace the lamp & driver – no compatibility worries!
- Value – Get the biggest benefit – it’s like free installation!
- No Hidden Charges – Includes plug base as standard.
- Professionalism – Our team is highly trained
- Service – Friendly, prompt & efficient
- Availability – We do same day assessments and installations Monday to Friday 7:30am – 5:00pm. After hours rates apply.
- Track Record – We have been around for 11 years, working under all major schemes.
- Passion – We care about providing our customers with high-quality products with quality workmanship while creating a sustainable future.
- We have NSW covered – Our partner electricians cover most of NSW.
- Dimmable lighting is available at no extra cost with existing, compatible dimmers. Alternatively, if your dimmers are not compatible, we can disable your existing dimmers for $22 or upgrade to a compatible dimmer for $65 per switch.
- You’ll find most of our competitors charge extra for lights that are compatible with dimmers, and disabling or upgrading costs are not fixed.
- Our estimate is not final until the Installer can see your home and knows for certain the types and quantities of your existing globes and control gears
- The Installer will produce the final quote on the spot
- As long as there aren’t any surprises when we visit, we can confirm the quote and begin the installation straight away – no waiting!
- If any issues arise, the installer will discuss solutions with you; they will not do any additional work without your okay
- The invoice must be paid by credit or debit card (Visa or Mastercard only) on the day of the installation
- We have streamlined, top quality assurance processes so compliance burdens are minimal.
- As this is a government regulated scheme, we will be required to pass the details of the installation, including your name and contact details to the Office of Environment & Heritage
- To give you this amazing price, one of the forms you sign transfers to us your right to create and own the Energy Savings Certificates from the activity under the NSW Energy Saving Scheme.
- We or third-party inspectors may ask you to do a quality survey over the phone, or organise a visit to inspect the quality of the work. This protects everyone and keeps quality high.
- PLEASE NOTE: In some rare cases the upgrade of lights on dimmers can be affected by the ripple injection on your grid please refer to diginet or ausgrid for more information.
- You may never change a light globe again (LEDs can last 30+ years)
- Save up to 93%* off the lighting portion of your energy bill
- No toxic materials in your home
- Improves aesthetics of light emissions
- Save on cooling your home as LEDs run significantly cooler than traditional lighting types
- Reduces fire risk and improves safety as they are cool to touch
To be eligible for the Energy Saver (Power to Save) LED Lighting Upgrade offer:
- Be at least 18 years old
- Have a minimum of 15* LED lights to be replaced
- Pay the agreed fee for any equipment or services you request
- Complete all paperwork and processes
Your premises must:
- Be an existing, approved residence or small business with an ABN
- Be in our service area
- Be electrically up to code*
- Have all existing fittings accessible inside the room, and serviceable*
- Have compatible dimmers*
- For small businesses, use less than 100Mwh ~$20K a year of energy @ $0.18/kWh
*Additional charges may apply if conditions aren’t met.
Our Installer makes the final decision on assessment.
We help you save money and reduce your carbon emissions and ecological footprint by offering you incredible savings on the supply and installation of high-quality, energy-saving LED lighting in your home or small business.
- Get your questions answered. Contact us now on 02 9057 5101.
- Get a quick estimate and understand the costs right away on the phone!
- Enjoy quality, service and savings.
- Start saving money right away!
- Our friendly staff are available to answer any questions.
- Book your same day assessment and installation.
Energy Saver (formerly Power to Save) is an initiative of the NSW Government designed to assist households and small business in reducing their energy usage. Ecovantage are an approved supplier under the program. We have committed to using high-quality products and replacing the entire light when the installation is done, including lamp, driver and plug base to ensure compatibility, safety & convenience. Some other partners will just change the globe, but there is a high likelihood the transformer will fail long before the LED light wears out.
- We will replace a minimum of 15* existing recessed halogen downlights (35W or 50W) with a 5W LED ‘Warm White’ downlights, including supply & install of a complete unit, transformer & plug base for $18.99 per unit, inc GST.
- Supply and Installation of light, fitting, driver AND plug base included in the price!
- Dimmable (with compatible dimmers)
- We replace your old fitting with a new product and safely recycle your existing lamps
- Plus, have unlimited FREE PAR 38 floodlights upgraded (globe only) when you meet the minimum of 15* downlights installed.
- NSW only – we service a large area across the state. The list changes periodically, so contact us to find out if you are in our service area:
- Residential (standard BCA residential building types)
- Small Business (As a guide only: the business should be eligible if it uses less than 100 Mwh per year and as aggregated tariffs on its energy bill.)
No Result Found...